Disney Frozen 2 SLIME MIXING! Anna, Elsa, and Olaf Slime Frozen 2 Slime Kit for Kids | Disney Frozen Slime – Designerplanet
What is Slime?
Slime is a gooey, sticky substance made by mixing a compound called sodium Borate, or Borax, with water. It has a thick, glue-like texture and can be made in a variety of colours.
The word slime likely comes from the Old English word ‘slim’ which was probably related to the Old English ‘lim’ meaning ‘sticky substance’. Kids, teens and even adults love to make slime at home these days.
Slime is the perfect indoor activity for Kids . This Frozen Slime is inspired by Elsa from Disney’s Frozen
- This line of dolls offers movie-inspired details and a variety of play patterns.
- Give this set of Disney frozen small dolls as a holiday gift or birthday present.
kids ages 3 and up
Additional InformationFrozen 2 Slime DIY Slime Kit Glitter Burst for Girls
ASIN B082DXV11C Item Dimensions LxWxH 11 x 13 x 10 Centimeters Generic Name Language: Spanish Model Number DFR2-3494 Number of Puzzle Pieces 7 Assembly Required No Batteries Required No Remote Control Included? No Color Multicolor Product Dimensions 11 x 13 x 10 cm; 100 Grams Item model number DFR2-3494 Manufacturer recommended age 5 – 16 years Manufacturer Sambro Item Weight 100 g
- DEVELOP SKILLS: cut, colour, shape and display; kids will love getting to grips with these beautiful domes, and will be improving and developing their motor skills the whole time.
- INCLUDES: 6 Colour Your Own Characters, 3 Domes, 3 Markers & Glitter
- Frozen II is packed full of fun, vibrant, inspirational characters.